a r c h i v e

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Books and Final Day

Today I completely finished preparing my space for the exhibition, adding a final layer of paint as well as painting over the pencil marks that I made yesterday. I'm really happy about how it all looks and hope that other people will enjoy my work too.

I also started to design three more books, one for my evaluation, one for my bibliography and one for all of my blog posts. I am currently just finishing putting together the final touches on the blog posts book, which has taken me quite a while as this blog amounts to nearly 100 A4 pages, and I chose to bind the pages together in a relatively complicated way.
After I have made this I'm then going to put together the two other books, which will be much easier, as they are the same type as the books I have made in the past.



This will be the last page in the blog book, but I do intend to continue the blog even though this project is over, as I have enjoyed writing down what  I have been doing on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment