a r c h i v e

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Website Update

Today I decided to re-invigorate my main website, so I began to document all the work that I have made in the past that isn't already on the website. This includes the project that I recently finished, but unfortunately the majority of that work is still at college so I won't be able to add it to my website for a few weeks at least, which is unfortunate.



The majority of my work that isn't on the main website is the books that I have created for work in the past. A lot of these are companion pieces to a physical sculpture, or a compilation of photographs made into a piece of art within itself. It was fun to re-visit my past work, and think about what I would do differently if I were to make them again.




As well as this I also started to think about putting prices on my work so that if anyone wanted to buy a something they wouldn't have to send me an email to enquire about prices. This is a tough process, thinking about how much I value my own time and the art work that I create.

Tomorrow I want to spend some more time thinking about what I want to do with my new project, delving into what I'm interested in as well as thinking about what I actually want to do. I may just need to be in the studio for a bit, to play around with random materials so that I can learn by doing rather than solely thinking about it in my head and in my sketchbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment